First-year applicants

疯马秀视频 Application

  • First-Year applicants:
  • International First-Year applicants:

Learn more about the 疯马秀视频 application.

Common Application

  • All first-year applicants:

Transfer applicants

  • 疯马秀视频 "Fast App":
  • Common Application: 听
  • International Transfer Students:

Part-time Undergraduate Applicants

This is for students who are looking to obtain a bachelor鈥檚 degree from King鈥檚 College on a part-time basis.

Visiting/Non-Degree Undergraduate Applicants

This is for students without a bachelor鈥檚 degree who are looking to take undergraduate courses at King鈥檚 College without obtaining a degree from King鈥檚.

Graduate applicants

  • All graduate applicants:

Non-Degree/Post Graduate Applicants

This is for individuals who have a Bachelor鈥檚 degree and would like to take undergraduate courses.

  • All non-degree / post graduate applicants:

Application FAQ

What is the difference between a transfer and First-Year applicant?

A first-year applicant is classified as any student who has not enrolled in any college credit after graduating from high school, or has not yet graduated from high school.

A transfer applicant is any student who has enrolled in at least one hour of college credit after graduating high school.

How do I learn more about the Application Process?

The application for admission is an important step in exploring听疯马秀视频. While the paperwork is a necessary component, we also value the opportunity to meet our applicants in person. We strongly recommend scheduling a personal interview at your earliest convenience by emailing or calling 570-208-5858.

What do I need to do if I am a High School Student?

  • Complete the application in its entirety.
  • Be sure your SAT or ACT scores will be forwarded. We will accept either direct reports from the testing service or test scores included on an official high school transcript.
  • If you are choosing the Test Optional application decision, you must select that option on the application for it to be processed.

Please submit any college/university transcript other than 疯马秀视频 indicating course work completed.

What do I need to do if I am a parent?

  • Please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after October 1, 2022.
  • 疯马秀视频 Federal School Code is 003282 (This code must be entered correctly on the FAFSA in order for 疯马秀视频 to receive access to your federal record.)
  • Please report your social security number accurately on both the application for admission, financial aid application, and the FAFSA.